Basic Menu for Sunday Events
Our basic menu consists of three courses…
Antipasto Amici (Individual Plating)
Grilled veggies, prosciutto, caprese with basil/balsamic and bruschetta
Fried Calamari Bowls (Center Table)
1 bowl for every 4 guests, center of table to share
Homestyle linguini in a fresh tomato sauce and Penne alla Vodka
(rosé sauce with guanciale, black pepper, onions and vodka)
Your choice of Veal scallopini or Chicken breast
(Individually plated and sided with seasonal vegetables and potatoes)
with one of the following sauces…
• Mushroom Marsala (marsala wine and mushroom sauce with a touch of cream)
• Amici (white wine tomato with sweet red peppers, mushrooms and onion)
• Artichokes (white wine artichoke and red onion sauce)
• Parmigiana (breaded and baked in a tomato sauce with mozzarella cheese)
$95.00 per person (30 adult minimum)
Alcohol extra, taxes extra (13%), and service extra (15%).
Menu price also includes Spumante toast before the meal and house red and white wine.
Menu price also includes non alcoholic beverages
(Soft drinks, non carbonated water, juice, espresso, cappuccino, regular coffee and tea)
*Lattés are not included
Upgrades to the basic sample menu are available as individual add-ons.
Here are some ideas for adding to the menu:
You can upgrade to “Deluxe Individual Antipasto” which includes:
2 eggplant Involtini, Grilled veggies and caprese with basil/balsamic and
Grilled polenta with Portobello mushrooms roasted red peppers and goat cheese.
All this for an extra $10.00 per person to the basic menu cost
You can add shrimp to the calamari bowls for an extra $4.00 per person.
Substitute the veal or chicken in the starter menu for your choice of either…
• Grilled 10 oz Strip loin Steak brandy peppercorn sauce or
• Grilled Veal chop with field mushroom/cream sauce or
• Seared Filet of Salmon with a fig balsamic reduction
for an extra $11.00 per person
Cost is $35.00 per child which includes…
(Mini cheese and pepperoni pizza slices, tomato bocconcini, prosciutto and sliced cucumber, celery and carrots with dipping sauce)
Penne in either a tomato sauce or butter only
Choice of one of the following proteins:
• Breaded Chicken cutlet or
• Mini Lamb speducci or
• Grilled 4oz steak
With your choice of sides:
• Fresh cut fries or
• Seasonal vegetables or
• Caesar salad
• Fruit platter add-on is based on the market price, so unfortunately, we cannot quote until the week of the event.
• We can provide a Celiac based meal for an extra charge of $10.00 per meal
• Any allergies that apply to specific guests is important to us, so please advise us before the event so we can accommodate their needs.
• Vegan meals are not our specialty, however, we will do our best to accommodate as long as we know in advance and not the day of the event.
We require a $500.00 non refundable deposit to secure your event. The price is for Sunday Lunch functions of a minimum of 30 Adults with a starting reception time of either 11:30 or 12:00.
Duration of the event is 3.5 hours (this includes reception and tear downtime). Additional $250.00 charge per half hour (labour fee) for extended time of event.
Our linens are Ivory table cloths/napkins with tweed walnut runners. Any outside linens and or decorations such as plate chargers, candles, burlap/moss and centerpieces would need to be seen and pre-approved before the event.
We do not allow gum on candy stations or “non baked” desserts, or food, fruit and dairy items from outside sources due to the possibility of bacterial contamination. Stickers, confetti, mylar, metallic and paper “glitters”, or small balloons used for decorations are NOT PERMITTED because of potential danger due to choking and flammable hazards. Yes, unfortunately it has happened, that is why we ask this from our customers for private events.